Friday, April 13, 2007

I tried to draw some anime-ish looking guy. but... but... I FAILED.

Self explanatory ^^

So hear me lonelyness

I'm giving up on you

I don't need you anymore

I've found what i been lookin for

So hear me emptyness

I've got no room for you

I've finally found what i've been dreamin of

Someone to love

I'll definitely colour this when I have the time. I'm still not done with my still life drawings for SCHOoL.....


Second one done.

Hahahahha. COOL MAN. I'm left with 2 more and I'm DONE.

I've done threee so far. Lazy to post the third one. Cos I've already submitted three deviations today. Threee's a good number. We'll keep it at that.I dunno I hope the teacher doesnt think I'm lazy because I didn't draw the palm.................

..................Cuz aaaccctuallllyyyyyyy, the real reason I didn't draw the palm was because I was lazy.

nyeahahahAAHH

I finished this in 6teen minutes. Quite fast compared to the catapult.I hope the teacher doesnt think this is some quick sketch.

Because it really isnt..... It's more of a.......................

........................ quick sketch.

Okay no really, I did try my best. It was fast but this wasn't those kinda complicated stuff. For reeeal.