Sunday, May 13, 2007

My sketch of the chapel at CHIMES. Some lines are a little wrong but this is an "eraser-is-my-enemy sketch". No erasing involved. I should try more anti eraser sketches.



This is Sam's work. He's style and mine..... is just sooooo different. I kinda love the fact that he drew this with much effort although it's just for fun. I respect people like that because that's the way to go about when it comes to life.


ANTZ says:
put 100% to it

ANTZ says:
leaving no loopholes for ur competitor

ANTZ says:
every assignment u got...treat it as if itz a corporate design for ur own company or a final yr project~

ANTZ says:
at least i got more direction now

ANTZ says:
try it

The chapel at CHIMES. I don't know what it's called but it's a grand grand place.

Hope we get to do more of this next time. It inspires.