Thursday, October 4, 2007

An enjoyable day is an exhausting day

Somerset.
Mine's the one right on top
It's stencilled quite some time ago.
And It Sucks.

Be mailing the packs tomorrow.
Messy.
I need to learn to organise my stickers :(
PLUS I'm not done with sorting the packs out.
uhh...


Sweet place.
Candles help your soul.
Sort of.

Been busy lately.
I've only got time to muck about at night. argh.
I know i'm gonna have to go slower in my trades when school starts.
Now here's the rundown:
i'll be starting on animation fundamentals T_T
I can just feeel myself staring blankly at maya and 3DStudioMax.
I'll need some help from the "pro kias" who tell me it's hard as hell but end up doin so well and i have NO IDEA why eh :D

Argh LAZY. I'm a lazy girl.

So i'm gonna promise myself here that i WILL send out stickers tomorrow. The picture above are a few packs i'm sending out.
I'll try to finish writing the addresses @!$% so that i can send out even more tomorrow.
The more the merrier. whatever.

I am beat. And everytime i try to type 'ideas', my fingers type the word 'dead'. So guys, maybe I shan't cycle tomorrow (how's that for an excuse?) :D

Oh yeah, before i out, just wanna inform you all that i might just give this blog a hold. Like maybe post 2wice or 3rice a month. Because... it's hard to manage the notes sent to my dA account, new emails(IN 3 ACCOUNTS!), and the flickrmails altogether. It's like... i've got to run through about 5 places to collect the addresses etc...
etc...
..... lazy...
etc...

Okay? sorrrrry XD



H A B I T A T
F O R
H U M A N I T Y