Friday, February 15, 2008

iLOVEasspeeFORreal :)


Guess what this is for.
work work work

I'm sorrry I've been away for some time. Been afraid to blog because of how much stuff I owe peeps.

SHIRT orders:
THEY ARE COMIN'. SORRRRY for the delay. Those who've already paid, please WAIT okaay?

STICKERS:
Been on hold for sometime because something seriously sick happened and I've been like... dead traumatised.
Sounds like a far fetched excuse, dog-ate-my-homework kinda thing.
But this is real... really.

COLLABS:
...
.....
...ah whatever.


Haven't been able to do soo many personal things. Have got millions of shirt designs in my head but zero time to get it down on paper.

I don't even know why I bought silkscreens so early for, it's like.. SP has already started and here I am going out for parties, staying over, playing solitaire, reading MARVEL 1602, FLIGHT and The Tragical Comedy or Comical Tragedy of Mr. Punch, replying emails, flirting and blogging.

PS whatever I say about my personal life in this blog is almost always completely fictional >__>
Like 1/8 of the time.

And sheesh it's super sad that I can't put artworks of my work in my portfolio.
Saying this, my head will prolly roll if big boss sees this.
But then again, of course I am just joking riiight.... heh ._.