Saturday, December 15, 2007

Be RIGHT backk!

Flicked and slapped by PHOOOKER
Flicked and slapped by CIUS!

Flicked and slapped by DEREMONY!

OKAyyy thanks everyone. This year's beeen a good year.

Today was madness. BUT THANK GODDD I've finally cleared all my december trades out.
Okaay maybe not everyone. But most.

Here are the names. If you're not listed below, I promise to get them sent out after christmas :

-Deremony, USA (2nd packk)

-Tarkinson, Germany

-!Te Amo!, USA

-3_MS, USA

-ART_1, USA

-The Mosart crew, The Netherlands

-chikenworld, Mexico

-Akes, Australia

-gumb, Canada

-perfecto*enemigo, Chile

-WaffieOnTV, SG

-reetbag, Canada

-boyfir3, Mexico

-El Bokom, France

-Thee, USA (sorry friend for the reeeally late pack)

-Bllue, Brasil

-Caspa, USA

Yeeeeah that's about. I know I'm still missing a few names. Promise to get the packs out soon.

Okay I'm done. Enjoy the hols. I'll be away for 2 weeks on holiday. Just finished packing.
I hate last minute shopping.



CHEERS AND SEE YOU IN THE NEW YEAR!
7-AD


ps. Mail me if you need anything and I'll get right to it when i get backk. Thanks for supporting!