Tuesday, December 11, 2007

JUXTAPOZ

Slapped by tigapics.



Flicked by perfecto enemigo.
CHILE!


7-AD and Billi Kid get a little thirsty while checking out Derek Albeck's new billboard for VANS. Stickers on the corner of Bleecker and Lafayette.
NYC!

Honour to be 'side the master of sticker combos. Check out Billikid's interview over
here.


Hoyeahhhhhh finallly!
Got myself a small feature on Juxtapoz Art & Culture Magazine online.
The mag's coming out some time soon. Gotta get my hands on one.
(A little bit expensive so i'll have to sit down and think for a while.)
I found out about it during class at about 7pm today.


Was trying to contain my excitement.
You know, show abit of modesty...


www.juxtapoz.com




YOUR BIG DREAMS DON'T MEAN A THING IF YOU'VE GOT NO MIND CHASING IT.
YOU'RE LIKE A LOST KID. STILL DREAMING.

CAN I SLAP YOU?