Saturday, June 7, 2008

I wouldn't ask for fame



Non commish work that I can only show so much. As usual, the colors look really desaturated here as compared to the actual.

Guys, I just realised how I haven't replied to a number of you guys regarding trades and collabs and exhibition help because alot of stuff was sent to junk mail which I never ever look at. And they date back to quite some time ago. I'm not sure now if I should still reply?
If you'd like to give me an update, just do so.

So so sorry.

And for those of you who are unsure of the terms and conditions for prepayment, please ask because I don't start when the deal is uncertain.
Again, so so sorry but like they say,
a contract's like a condom.

I sort of learnt it the hard way. It happened once, I just didn't think it'd happen again.

Then again, I should have known, things CAN happen twice, just never in the same way.
Should have been prepared.
Corny but true most of the time.
Sound familiar?