Tuesday, October 23, 2007

THE WALL AT CENTRAL STREET

Checkk this. I never thought I could be part of this.
It's a GRAND INSTALLATION on the wall at 567 Mass Ave, Cambridge, in the heart of Central Square.


HOW CRAZY A COMBO IS THAT?
It's sad that i can only see my sticker from a computer screen instead of being there for real.
Find my sticker if you want. It's just going to take you alot of time because it's small. But who cares? It's there and I'm gladd :)
First person to spot it gets extra stickers from me. HAHAHHA. I'm kiddin.

Some dude checks out the details in Billi Kid's contribution to Hargo's Wall At Central Square.

There were over 500 stickers in this crazy combo by Billi Kid.



I just had to post twice tonight because I really wanted to share this with you. I'm honestly really proud that my stix are exhibited there whether they're big or small.

Thank you Billi Kid.