Thursday, November 29, 2007

Winter downssss

FOUND MY THUMBDRIVE THANKS TO CLARE AND AL.
COMMISSIONS CLOSED!
shoot me.
Those I emailed back, about 12 in all, it means you'll be getting something from me by mid december.

Er those i didn't reply to... Hi.
You'll get it when the time comes for another commish... and when you're a bit faster.
But I promise, I'll put up slots next time. ;)

Poland - Wroclaw

Feat: riot68, bell, killer gerbil, beak, 7ad, loopa fly, oh no! john, suspecto, sticker robot and ciah

bytedust, ciah, bell, misphit, beak, nautii, loopa fly, jaxie, stick together team, killboy, 7ad, resistor, super rafaela, blurble and oh no! john

Sticked by Bell and ciah!

I forgot who sticked and flickked this shot. Brilliant anyway. Thank youu.

Perth, Western Australia.

Featuring: tigapics, branded, reetbot, phook, bytedust, 14bolt, billikid, delme, suspecto, buddy barbados, bell, ciah, riot68, resistor, 7ad, lare, 2tone

Slapped by suspecto!


And here! Uh. Family pic. or.. Friends and family pic.
Starring Ms June.M and Mr Kjell.M