Thursday, January 3, 2008

Decide!



Yayyyeeeee.
My bro's friend, Erene, who's working in moove media did the above two for us.

It's SUPER CUTE.

Little Werdna is little Andrew spelt back. that's my bro's name. Hi bro.
I wonder how she did the jeans mmm...
And I wonder why my bro's eyes are green on one side and red on the other. Little andrew said it's because of christmas. I think that's even cuter.
And ANTZ does the eye color thingy as well.
wonder wonder wonder.

Because of that, I decided to try the eye thingy out. The next work or so that i'll post soon, you'll find one of my characters's having funny eye color. But that's just for my own fun.

Anywayyy, thank you Erene for being so prompt with coming out with mine for me.
I got a message from my bro who said little audrey is ready.
'double happiness!' was what i replied.
double because of something else which happened earlier on in the day.

Everybody's doing such good art these days. I feeel....... T_T


If given the chance to take part in something you've always wanted to take part in and be trained by your favourite artist who you REALLLY SERIOUSLY look up to, even though you know going through that is like going through hell (there's no turning back and the results at the end might not be what you dreamed of) , would you still do it?
And if you don't take that opportunity, do you think you really won't regret making that decision?
Was i selected because there wasn't anyone else to pick?
When I say all this, does this mean I'm not cut out to be a champ fact that I've got absolutely no confidence in winning at all unless somebody helps me and gives me moral support?

Shoooooot I reallly need help and advice before i take a step further.